On February 03 of 2011, Google announced the Blogger app for Android. Many features were included in that app. Such as
- Multiple accounts and blogs: You can easily switch between different accounts and blogs that you have author rights to. Simply choose your account and blog and you are all set to go.
- Write and save/publish: You can write a post, assign labels, and then either save it as a draft or immediately publish it. Saving as the draft is handy if you need to wait until you have Internet connectivity.
- Photos from camera and gallery: If you see something interesting, you can take a photo directly from the app and include it in the blog post. You can also browse your gallery to include the ones you like.
- Sharing to Blogger from the gallery or browser: Blogger is one of the available sharing options. If you come across a photo in the gallery, or a website while browsing, you can share the content to the Blogger app directly from the sharing menu.
- Share location: You can share your location by activating the location bar and selecting the correct location. This information will be included in your post.
- View saved/published posts: By switching to the ListView, you can view all your drafts and published posts that you wrote using the app. By performing a long-press on a published post you can invoke a menu that includes the option to view your post in a browser.
Download It From Softonic
- Landscape support for composing posts
- Sharing to Google+
- Ability to view a scheduled post time
- International support in 30+ languages
- iPad support