Sometimes, Facebook blocks account and restrict the permission to send friend request, if exceeded friend requests are being sent from a specific account. To avoid the restriction, people had to check and cancel the requests, those haven’t been accepted. But there was not any proper ways to check pending friend requests.
But now Facebook comes up with a new feature to let people see and check the friend requests, they have sent but not been accepted yet. Now, this feature is available for Facebook mobile too! People are able to cancel the requests, those have not been accepted for many days.
- Go to the mobile version of Facebook – http://m.facebook.com. Log in to your account.
- Go to your requests page from Find Friends page by clicking the direct link. In this page, you will see the friend requests that you haven’t accepted yet.
- Now go to the bottom of the request page. You will find a link named View Sent Requests. Click on the link, indicated by the bellow screenshot. Alternatively, you may go to the page by clicking the direct link!
- Now you are able to see or view the requests that you have sent.
- There is chance to cancel every single friend request that has not been accepted yet.
- By doing this, you can avoid Facebook restriction on sending friend request. Best of luck! Happy Facebooking! Comment if face problems.