What To Do If Mobile gets Wet
Instruction to recover Android after you forgot lock pattern
But, what if you forgot the pattern? or pattern doesn’t work? How can you unlock the phone? Yes. We’re going to discuss about how to unlock the Android after forgetting the lock pattern!
- Press the Power Button of your Android device to make screen lock be appeared. Now draw a wrong pattern for 5 times.
- You’ll be warned that you have been unable to unlocking the phone and try again in next 30 seconds. Wait for 30 seconds.
- After waiting, you’ll be notified a new button named Forgot Password. Tap on that button.
- You’ll be asked to put your Gmail email and password. Put yours. But remember, you can only put the Gmail Account and password, which was used to activate your device first time. Make sure you’re giving the right password before logging in your Gmail.
- After you have successfully authenticated the account associated with your Android Phone, you’ll be prompted to create a new lock pattern.
- Draw the pattern twice and it’s done!
If you don’t know the Gmail password, you have to do a hard reset! But remember, in this case you will lose your current settings and apps!