1. This system only works in s60v3 . To change Opera Mini’s splash screen, we need a software. To run that software, you must have Python installed. If, you haven’t installed yet, install it right now. Download and install Python for your Symbian.
3. Take an image, which you want to make Opening Splash Image. Re-size it into 240*320 & convert it to PNG format.
4. Now open Opera Splash Editor. Go to: Option/ Select 240*320 PNG. Select the image file, you’ve re-sized. Click on: Option/ Create Splash. And it’s done!
5. To change next time, you have to delete splash.dat.bak first. You can find out it from: !://System/apps/Opera Mini/splash.dat.bak & delete the file using X-Plore.
5. Do the same steps in next time. And it’s done!