It might feel a bit boring to see the same carrier or operator name or logo on your Android device every time you open the screen. There is a way to change that. We have come up with a simple trick to change the operator logo and name on Android devices. However, it requires you to root your Android device.
Tools to Change Operator Name on Android Phone
- Your phone should be rooted.
- Keep at least 50% battery as the process requires a reboot.
- When it comes to change the name, never use any symbol. You have to use numeric and alphabets only.
- Now download the career name changer app.
Change Operator Logo on Android
- Download the .apk file mentioned above. Locate the app named Carrier_Name_1.2.apk from above link.
- Open the file. It will take almost a minute to install. If it will need permission. Allow permission.
- After you installed the app, open the application named Carrier Name. Write the name you wish to place instead of your current operator name.
- After entering any name, select the option of “OK” after which you will be prompted to back up the current or default operator name. Click on “Ok” > “Reboot”, located at the bottom right portion of the screen of “Carrier Name”. When the phone reboots, you will find that the operator name has changed.