The root access, as probably you’re familiar with this term, is a complex and difficult operation for your device, and it is indicate to be obtained only by Advanced Android users, whom they know very well what should have to do with their device. Sometimes, when we try to obtain the root access in our smartphone, if we don’t follow the correct procedure for our specific device, we can end the root process to brick the device. When you’re rooting the device your warranty is void, and you should keep in your mind that thing, and give all the attention regarding the changes that you’ll do in your device. In order to avoid this kind of unpleasant situations, we’re sharing with you a one-click tool, which comes with a safe and easy method to obtain the root access for your Android device. Unfortunately, this one-click tool cannot obtain the root access for all the Android devices, and it’s working only for a few, devices which I’ve listed below:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-19100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-19305
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N800, N8010, N8013, N8020
Before starting our tutorial you have to verify the list with the supported and compatible devices, and if your device isn’t in this list then you cannot apply this root method for this device. So, don’t apply this step by step procedure with one-click tool if your smartphone or tablet isn’t mentioned in the above list. Instead, you can follow this wonderful tutorial.
After you’ve verified the list and, your Samsung Android device is compatible and it is supported by the one-click tool then you need to follow some prerequisites that are required to be followed before to apply the root procedure:
– Backup the data from your device, even if the system isn’t wiped out by this one-click method. If something don’t work well and your device refuse to boot then you have all your data safe, it is a good idea to backup your personal data before you begin to make any changes on your device.
– You can backup your SMS, Call Logs, you need sync your contacts in your market applications, the Internet settings, your current ROM, the EFS folder and any other images or video files that you have stored in the device’s internal memory.
When you Root your device, the warranty for it will be void.
– Verify the device’s battery to be more than 70% power left, or your Samsung smartphone risk to get a forced shut down in the middle of the rooting process, and this thing can brick the same.
– From the following path to “Settings -> Device Information -> Enable USB Debugging Mode” you have to enable the USB debugging option to assure the connection between the PC and your Android device.
– Re-check the list with the supported devices before you start to do any change on your Samsung device.
-All the instructions and information listed in this article are provided only for instructional and educational purpose. We cannot be blamed or held responsible for any changes that you’ll made in your device or if you brick them, so if you think you want to apply this guide you’ll be the only responsible for that.
How to Easily Root Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Note 2, Camera
- Download the Framaroot app and from here and save it in your Samsung device. The Framaroot app is the one-click tool that we’ll use in our tutorial.
- Install the APK file that has been downloaded previously on your Android device.
- Using the File Manager, from your Android device, search the APK file that you have been downloaded and run the same.
- The installation for Framaroot app will start, and your Samsung Android device will be rooted.
Congratulation, that was all, this is a simply rooting method and don’t forget this root guide and solution can be applied only for specific and limited numbers of Samsung Android devices, the list is presented above. This guide and one click tool was first presented and developed by those of XDA developer, and with this article we want to thanks for this great work.
Now, after you obtained the root access in your Samsung device you can enjoy the maximum potential that your device has. You can flash the Custom Recovery image on it and all the application compatible with your device, which required the root access to be installed. If you want to unroot, you can learn How To Easily Unroot Any Android Phones!