Previously, there was another easy method to get someone’s ID in Facebook mobile version. According to that method, you had to cut http://m from someone’s profile’s URL and then put graph into the URL. Then a page with ID would appear.
But now a days, this method becomes harder for Symbian users and almost impossible for Java users! Now we come with a new and very easy trick. It’s Very Simple. Let’s do it step by step!
- Go to the search box and type your friends (or the page’s) name, whom you want to mention.
- Click on Message button below his/ her / page’s name in search results.
- New page will appear. Check the address bar to find out this message URL. If you’re using Opera Mini or UC Browser, you can press #1 button to find out the URL. It should look like below URL:
- The numeric (blue colored) ID number (100002228717009), situated right after the https://m.facebook.com/messages/compose/?ids= and before the &refid=46 in the URL is your friend’s ID number. Remember, ID number is unique and different from each other person in Facebook. See the below Screenshot.
2nd Method to Find out ID no. on Facebook Mobile.
1. Go to the profile(timeline) of the person (or a page), whom you want to mention.
2. Click on the Profile Picture of the person (or the page).
3. Now Go to Address Bar. In it’s link, You’ll find a URL with the FACEBOOK ID NUMBER! See the following image.
For example, mine is: http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329459247106601&id=100001275842786&set=a.120450774674117.22127.100001275842786 Here, last phase of the link is my FACEBOOK ID NUMBER. That means, my ID NUMBER is: 100001275842786
Using this trick, you’ll get your friend’s (or page’s) FACEBOOK ID NUMBER easily! Now use this ID to mention someone or a page using mobile!