How To Hide Friend List on Facebook Mobile via Android or iPhone
Using below method we can change privacy of Facebook friend list on Android or iPhone mobile. Important condition is, you have to use either browser among Android’s default browser or iPhone’s safari, or Chrome, or UC Browser, One Browser, etc. Almost all smartphone browsers can be used to apply this method except Opera Mini. Method for hiding friend list on Facebook mobile via Opera Mini is described below. Now follow below steps.
- Open Facebook from using a browser, e.g., Chrome, UC Browser for Android / iPhone, default browsers, etc.
- Now go to your Timeline / Profile. Then tap on Friends tab.
- Then your friend list will appear. At the first line you’ll be asked to respond pending friend requests. Then the names of your all friends will be shown up. In right side, you will see a option named Public / Friends. You just have to change this to Only Me.
- So tap on that option. 3 more options will be shown – Public, Friends, More. Tap on more. Whole lists of privacy will appear. Now tap on Only Me. Follow the below screenshot.
- And it’s done! You’re friend list has just been hidden!
How To Change Privacy Of Friend List On Facebook Mobile via Opera Mini
- Go to your Facebook Timeline > Edit Profile> All Friends.
- The list of all of your Facebook friends will appear. Above your friend list, there is a feature named Who can see your friend list? Mine is Only Me! It means, Only I am able to see my friend list. But I modified this privacy option once before. Yours may be Public! If you want to change it to Public or Friends or Only Me, click on this privacy selector (beside Who can see your friend list? and I marked with Red colored circle in below screenshot).
- A page with Privacy Options will appear. Select Public, Friends or Only Me, situated below Audience! That’s It!