- You must hack your phone. If you haven’t hacked your smartphone yet, hack your symbian device right Now! No PC is required, your phone is enough! You’ll get many more options after hacking your phone. Such as- You’ll find many system folders like ://Sys and ://Private accessed in your mobile phone. Even you’ll get rid of many kinds of certificate errors (Certificate Errors: Contact the application supplier, constrained by the certificate, certificate expired, etc while installing applications).
- Download FontRouter and FontRouter_LT . These two apps will let you change your default font so that you can use a unicode supported Bangla fonts. If it shows ‘Unable to install : constrained by the certificate‘, then please follow some instructions.
- Download StylusBangla. It’s the font! Save it anywhere else in your memory card.
- Install FontRouter and FontRouter_LT. Open FontRouter. Go to: Option/Open Font. Select Stylus Bangla.
- Close the FontRouter Application. Restart your phone. And it’s done!
- To get the best result to view font perfectly, open Uc Browser and navigate throw- Menu/Settings/ Preferences/ Display/ Font Size/, make it 26-27.
See Bangla In UC Browser For Android
To make your Android’s UC browser Bangla supported, you need to install Bangla Font in your Android Devices. Then, Bangla will be automatically rendered in UC Browser. Best of luck!