Bangla/Bengali is one of the most used languages in the world. But Google Chrome doesn’t support Bangla fonts by default. You have to configure it manually.
At first we show you how to see bangla fonts in your desktop. Just do following steps.
- Download AdorshoLipi and SolaimanLipi.
- After downloading, copy these fonts and Paste it into C Drive/Windows/Fonts folder.
- Now, You can see bengali in your computer clearly!
Now you have to configure bangla fonts for your Google Chrome. Follow these simple steps we given bellow.
- Click on Option Button/Settings. See the following screenshot.
- Scroll to the last option of the settings page named Show Advanced Settins. Click on this option.
- After clicking on that option, scroll down. And find out an option named Custom Fonts.
- After clicking on that, a new window will appear. Configure every option that window like the Screenshot below. SolaimanLipi looks better. But you can use other fonts too.
Thats all! Now you can see bangla fonts in Google Chrome. Comment if you face any problems.
Related Posts That You Might Like:
How To Install Bangla Font In Unrooted Android Devices
How To See Bangla In Uc Browser
How To See Bangla In Opera Mini