About adf.ly, adfoc.us or Linkbucks
All of them are URL shortening/redirection services. These are the same as bit.ly, goo.gl, etc.
People use these services to make a long URL short. Shortening URL feature becomes popular because of Twitter. Twitter is a micro-blogging site, where a user cannot use more than 140 words in a single tweet. If the link/URL is long, it might occupy lion’s share of 140 words and user would not be able to add a description about the link! So, a user has to shorten the link to put it inside a tweet.
But adf.ly, adfoc.us, linkbucks, etc are a little bit of different! Adf.ly, adfoc.us or linkbucks are affiliate URL shortening services and they pay to their users for shortening the link using their services and letting others encourage to click on those short links.
Although this method is popular and beneficial for bloggers. Many of them use those services to earn some money. However, visitors dislike it. Because they have to wait 5 or more seconds and click ‘Skip Ad‘ to get their desired link. Moreover, mobile users can’t even skip the ads sometimes.
People who are reading this article might have faced this problem. Well..don’t worry. You have come to the right place. There are few very easy ways to skip or bypass adf.ly, adfoc.us, linkbucks, etc using any kind of mobile browser. I would share those methods.
Skip / Bypass Adf.ly, Adfoc.us, Linkbucks in the non-Android device using Opera Mini
If you use a non-Android mobile device, you can use Opera Mini skip ads. Follow the below instructions. But remember, you can use this method in Opera Mini for Android too.
- Go to the adf.ly/ adfoc.us/ linkbucks link that you want to skip using Opera Mini.
- Paste the copied java-script code into the address bar of Opera Mini (‘Enter Address’ Box). Continue doing the same thing for 3 or 4 times, until you get a Skip Ad button. See the following screenshot which is snapped during adf.ly & linkbucks ads skipping. You should get the Skip Ad button after the 3rd time. Click on that button and you’ll be redirected to your desired site. See the below screenshot.
- Save/Bookmark this page for further use.
Skip / Bypass adf.ly, adfoc.us, Linkbucks in Android
If you use an Android device, you can use the above method. Alternately, you can follow the below instructions. This method can be effectively used in the Android main browser.
- Copy the link of adf.ly/ adfoc.us/ linkbucks site from which you want to skip.
- Go to this https://linkexpander.com/.
- Now, you’ll see a box. Paste copied adf.ly, adfoc.us or linkbucks link into this box. And click Expand button, situated below the box.
- And viola! It will bypass adf.ly or linkbucks link and reveal the original link.