1. Download SisEditor.
2. Open SisEditor. Go to: Option -> Open Sis/Sisx File . Select your sis/sisx file, which was showing “Constrained By The Certificate.”
3. If it requests you to download Uc Browser, press No .
4. Go to: Option/Signature/ Delete Signature. If it wants permission to delete, press Yes .
5. Again go to- Option/ Signature/ Sign Package/Self Sign . Do this job one more time! Go to- Option/ Signature/ Sign Package/BiNPDa
6. Then go to: Option/ Save File. If it wants any permission press Yes.
7. Open File Manager. Back to the file. Now try to install that file. It’ll surely install.