Everybody uses facebook from mobile using Opera Mini now a days. While we commenting in facebook or wherever in Internet, it reloads twice. There is a trick to stop this bull shiit! Let’s stop it:
1. Click on Opera Mini’s address bar, where address to be written.
2. Clear whole address with www. from address bar.
3. After clearing whole address, Write opera:config on address bar.
4. You’ll get access in the browser’s config page with various options.
5. There is a option, named by “Site patches and user-agent marking.” It is given Yes by default. Make it No.
6. Click on Save ,situated in very bottom of the page & it’s done!