How to Unfollow someone on Facebook Mobile via Smartphone, App
If you use smartphone like Android, Windows or iPhone, then it’s very easy. Use you default Android browser, Safari, Chrome, UC Browser for Android / iPhone, or Facebook app to apply this method to unfollow someone.
- Go to the person’s profile, by searching with his/her name, whom you want to unfollow using Facebook app or HTML 5 browsers, e.g., Chrome, Safari, UC Browser for Android / iPhone.
- Then you’ll see a page that will look like below image. In Facebook app, just tap on the red circled area of that person’s profile, indicated in below screenshot. You’ll soon automatically be unfollowed.
- If you use any of above mentioned browsers, tap on the option named ‘Following’, then small pop-up option will appear. It will show ‘Unfollow’ option. Click on it. You’ll be unfollowed.
How To Unfollow a Person on Facebook Mobile via Opera Mini
If you use ordinary mobile phone that runs internet via Opera Mini or UC Browser, then you have to follow few more instructions. You can apply this method via Opera Mini for Android too.
- Log In to your Facebook Account.
- Go to the person’s profile whom you want to unfollow.
- His/her profile will appear. Now go to the bottom of the page. You’ll see a option there named ‘Unfollow’. Just click on it.
- And you have just unfollowed that person. Using this method, friend and non-friend person can be unfollowed.