Hey, Now you can easily design your symbian with stylish fonts. I designed my Nokia 6120c. Have a look:
Follow those simple steps:
1. Download very wellknown FontRouter from here:
2. Download FontRouter_LT from here:
3. You need some fonts. Download some fantastic fonts from the link, given below (for free):
Get Stylish Font Pack
4. Font Pack is .zip file. Use X-Plore to open it. Extract it to anywhere in your memory card.
5. First Install FontRouter_LT, then Install FontRouter. Open FontRouter. If it shows Certificate Errors, you have to hack your Device. Hack Your Device Itself.
6. Go to Option / Open Font . Navigate through the folder, where the fonts were extracted. Select any .ttf font. See the ScreenShot:
7. Exit FontRouter. Restart Your Device. You’ll surely amazed!