Hi! Many days later it’s a ‘how to’ article and about Facebook too. Today it’s about a privacy issue – reporting against someone’s profile or page on Facebook mobile from your mobile phone. People who use Facebook from their mobile can’t report embarrassing Facebook pages or profiles. Sometimes Fake profile or pages, contained with inappropriate contents, look ugly and disturb the peaceful environment of Facebook. Sometimes those Fake profile or pages violate peoples’ privacy and security. The solution is to report against those profiles or pages to Facebook authority. It can be very easily done with your PC. But in mobile? Little bit of tricky. I always prefer to write something for those who prefer smartphone or mobile phone than their PC. I always would like to share my tips with those who really need it. Today I’m gonna tell you how to report fake Facebook profile or page using your mobile phone.
Instructions to report someone’s profile or page in Facebook Mobile
Let’s describe the whole process to report against profile and page in Facebook Mobile using few instructions and screenshots. Read carefully and ask me if you face any problem in any point of below instructions.
Instructions to report profile in Facebook Mobile
- The First Condition: Use your mobile browser. UC Browser, Opera Mini or One Browser should be preferable. I used opera mini for below process.
- Now log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the personal profile whom you want to report.
- Click on his/her profile picture. Or if you can’t click on his/her profile picture, find out any photo of him from his/her photo tab and click on it.
- The photo will appear. Look carefully. Below the photo, you’ll see an option named ‘report photo’. Click on this option. (I marked the option in below screenshot).
- After clicking on ‘report photo’, a new page will appear which will ask you the reason you want to report it. Choose your desire reason. If you want the specific photo to be removed from Facebook, then click ‘I think it shouldn’t be on Facebook’. But, if you want to report the profile to the Facebook authority, follow the next steps.
- To report the profile to the Facebook authority, now, you need to choose the third option that says, ‘It’s spam’. After choosing the option, click on ‘Continue’ to go next step.
- New page will appear with new options. Now you need to mark or choose the option named ‘This is a fake account’. And click on ‘continue’ button.
- Now Facebook will ask you whether you want to block him. Do anything. If you want to block him/her, at first, mark the given blocking option then click on ‘Continue’ button. Otherwise you may click on ‘Skip’ button by not marking anything.
- And it’s done!
Instruction to report Pages from Facebook Mobile
- Reporting against a Page on Facebook Mobile becomes much easier. Please follow few steps.
- Go to the page, against which, you want to report.
- Click on right tab named ‘More’. See the below screenshot to understand where this tab is situated.
- New page will appear. You’ll find two options. Click on the ‘report’.
- Now few options will be unveiled. Click on the reasonable option. But if you want this page to be removed from Facebook, follow bellow steps.
- Click on ‘I think it shouldn’t be on Facebook’. And click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now click the real reason why you want this page to be removed from Facebook. Here are the options you’ll find – 1. Spam or scam, 2. Hate speech, 3. Violence or harmful behavior, 4. Sexually explicit content.
- Choose any option from above options. And click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now the most important part comes. Don’t forget to mark ‘Report to Facebook’ button and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- And it’s done!
You Might Like: How To Create Facebook Page from Mobile
Please Inform me if you face any problem to report personal profile or page on Facebook mobile using above instructions. I would love to help you. 🙂