Transfer files between 2 Android devices (Phase:1)
- At first, download and install SHAREit app in both Android devices.
- Now open SHAREit from Android menu. Now tap ‘I Agree’ button to continue.
- A new interface will appear. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see an option named ‘Start’. Tap on it.
- Now give yourself a name in SHAREit, i.e., for instance, I named myself as IamNaZmul. Then choose a icon among various icons. And click on ‘Save’.
- Now follow the same steps again in another Android device.
- Now both of your Android device have different names.
- Now click ‘Send’ in the Android device from which you want to send files. And then click ‘Receive’ button in the device in which you want to receive files.
- In sender device, you’ll have to select the files from Contacts, App, Photo, Music, Video, File. You can select the whole folders by tapping beside one (or more than one) section among above mentioned sections. After completing selecting files that you want to send, click ‘Next’ situated in right side of bottom of the page. See the below figure.
- Then sender device will find receiver device’s name in the radar (that you have given in receiver Android device few steps back) while it will be searching for receiver. Tap on receiver device’s name. Your files will be automatically being sent by this app.
Transfer files between Android and iPhone (Phase: 2)
- Update your iPhone to iOS 8 using the easiest and official method. If your device has already installed iOS 8, then you don’t have to. iPhone 6 and 6+ don’t need to be updated.
- Now install SHAREit in your iPhone from iTunes and Android from Play Store.
- Now make sure that WiFi is not activated in any of your devices. Turn off WiFi in both of your devices. Let SHAREit activate WiFi in both your devices itself.
- Just open SHAREit in both of your devices and follow the first phase of this tutorial. Because if you have followed last 3 steps, then next steps are as same as I previously described this method in ‘transfer files between two Android devices’ phase. Follow Phase: 1.
Transfer file 2 between iPhone devices (Phase: 3)
- If your device hasn’t been updated to iOS 8, then please update both of your iPhone devices to iOS 8. iPhone 4S and higher versions of iPhone are eligible to get iOS 8/8+ update. iPhone 6 or 6+ don’t need to be updated. In earlier phase (transfer files between Android and iPhone) of this tutorial, I posted link of the easiest and official updating process of iPhone. Please check previous phase (Phase: 2).
- You have to make sure that WiFi is not activated in any of two iPhone devices. Turn off WiFi in both of your devices.
- Now please check the 1st and 2nd phase of this tutorial. Next steps are similarly applicable for file transferring from iPhone to iPhone, Android to Android, iPhone to Android, Android to iPhone using SHAREit.