1. Create any new folder or you can use any existing folder that is to be hidden.
2. Rename the folder to any name but with the extension of .jad like if I want to hide my Private folder then I will name it as
3. Now create a new folder with the same name in the same directory but with the
extension of .jar So, I would create the folder with the name Private.jar
4. And that’s it!! My orignal Private folder which has been renamed with .jad gets hidden and only folder with .jar extension is visible which is empty. So, my data is protected/hidden from unwanted eyes.
Now ,we have to learn how to open these hidden folders. Here is the trick to open these hidden folders in Mobile phones
To UNHIDE the orignal folder you have to remove the .jar extension from the new folder and your orignal folder with all the files and with .jad will become visible.
1. Select the folder that is to be Hidden.
2. Rename it. Add .nth extension after the folder name. Suppose, the folder’s name is “New Folder”, rename it as “New Folder.nth”.
3. The icon of the folder will be changed as like as theme icon. You may move the folder to your theme folder. Nobody can imagine that, it’s a secret folder!